Colony Counters & Inhibition Zone
Gas burners & Accessories
Lab Homogenizers & Accessories
Rapid Microbiological Methods
Water Activity Measurements
Workstations (anaerobic, microaerophilic, hypoxic, anoxic)
The DWS Hypoxyworkstations are ideal for cell and tissue culture researchers who like to accurately control oxygen, carbon dioxide, temperature and humidity.
Zone of inhibition measurement
Sample bags and holders
Automated Cell Imagers
Equipment for Bioreactors
Filtration and Chromatography
High-Pressure Protein Digestion
High-Pressure Cell Disruption
Online Measurement of Biomass
BioProfile FLEX cell culture analyze
Manufacturer: nova® biomedical
The BioProfile FLEX by Nova Biomedical is a cell culture analyzer that measures up to 15 key cell culture attributes. BioProfile FLEX simplifies workflow and saves time, labor, and operating costs versus multiple instruments.
Applications of BioProfile FLEX include:
- Monitoring the progress of bioreactor runs
- Determining consumption and production of key metabolites
- Identification of growth-limiting nutrients
- Design of feeding strategies
- Calibration of bioreactor probes
- Measurement of cellular respiration
- Balancing media electrolytes
- Control levels of waste product
The modular design of the BioProfle FLEX can be customized with one to four analytical modules:
- Chemistry and Gas Module (glucose glutamine, glutamate, lactate, ammonium, pH, PO2, PCO2, sodium, potassium, ionized calcium
- Cell Count/Viability
Together these modules expand the pallet of options of the BioProfle FLEX to a max number of up 16 vital parameter, which can be measured the same time in one only analyzer in 6 minutes. The optional Online-Module facilitates the sampling automation of the process monitoring 24 hours a day.
The system software is 21CFR Part 11 compliant. The analysis data are collected, provided and archived professional. Via an OPC-Server the data can be transfered in time to process controllers.