Colony Counters & Inhibition Zone
Gas burners & Accessories
Lab Homogenizers & Accessories
Rapid Microbiological Methods
Water Activity Measurements
Workstations (anaerobic, microaerophilic, hypoxic, anoxic)
The DWS Hypoxyworkstations are ideal for cell and tissue culture researchers who like to accurately control oxygen, carbon dioxide, temperature and humidity.
Zone of inhibition measurement
Sample bags and holders
Automated Cell Imagers
Equipment for Bioreactors
Filtration and Chromatography
High-Pressure Protein Digestion
High-Pressure Cell Disruption
Online Measurement of Biomass
Live cell assays under shear flow
Manufacturer: Fluxion Biosciences
- Complete solution for live cell experiments under shear flow
- Up to 24 experiments in parallel
- Precise valves and pumps for perfect shear force control and high reproducibility
- Cell based perfusion assays in high through put
- Easy handling in microtiter well plates
- Optimal optical properties, because off thin glass bottom (cover slide)
- Intuitiv software
- Applications protocols for many different areas available e.g.: microbiology, cell biology immunology, stem cell …
Many physiological processes take place under flow conditions: Blood flowing through the vasculature; cancer cells circulating throughout the body; plaque forming on teeth under the presence of saliva flow. It is now well established that physiological flow has a profound impact on many biological studies, yet a lot of research is still studied in vitro without the presence of flow. The BioFlux System gives you the ability to introduce flow to your research and drug discovery experiments effectively simulating in vivo conditions and getting closer to understanding what’s happening under more physiological conditions.
Offering the physiological relevance of laminar flow chambers with the throughput and convenience of standard well plates, BioFlux systems have many features and benefits including:
- High Speed: With automated experimental control, multiplexing up to 96 simultaneous experiments, and sophisticated data analysis software simplifying and accelerating complex functional assays, large projects can be effectively reduced from months to days.
- High Quality: Glass bottom plates with superior image quality from microscopes and high content imagers provide unparalleled image quality.
- Simple to Use: Well plate microfluidic design improve reliability and reproducibility while enabling precise control of critical parameters.
- Modular Design: A BioFlux system can be added to any existing inverted microscope setup instantly expanding its capabilities.
BioFlux systems have been featured in multitudes of publications, presentations and webinars.
- Platelets experiments
- In vitro atherosclerosis models
- Efects of shear stress on plaque stability
- Leucocyte migration
- Leucocyte rolling, adhesion, transmigration…
- Stemcell differentiation
- Wound healing
- Cell migration
- cellcycle and apoptosis
- cell viability
- adhesion of tumor cells to endothelia cells
- cell rolling
- cell adhesion
- Chemokine activation
- Cell migration during inflamatory processes
- Morphology from biofilms
- biofilms inhibition studies
- biofilm from mixt cultures
- Host-Pathogen interaction
- antimicrobial dose response