Colony Counters & Inhibition Zone
Gas burners & Accessories
Lab Homogenizers & Accessories
Rapid Microbiological Methods
Water Activity Measurements
The DWS Hypoxyworkstations are ideal for cell and tissue culture researchers who like to accurately control oxygen, carbon dioxide, temperature and humidity.
Zone of inhibition measurement
Sample bags and holders
Automated Cell Imagers
Equipment for Bioreactors
Filtration and Chromatography
High-Pressure Protein Digestion
High-Pressure Cell Disruption
Online Measurement of Biomass
Manufacturer: Neogen Europe Ltd.
Increase your efficiency and add profits with labor savings. BioLumix® delivers shorter sample preparation, automated real-time communication, fast product release and early warning of contamination.
The BioLumix® System consists of three components:
- The BioLumix® modular instrument can monitor up to 32 vials simultaneously
- The instruments incubator can be set to any temperature between 18-65°C
- Results are available in the same work shift
- Up to three instruments can be stacked
- Compact instruments save laboratory space
- Pre-filled test vials contain ready to use growth media and indicators
- Can be stored at room temperature
- Limit of detection is one single viable microorganism
- After completion of the test the liquid culture can be used to perform further tests
- Vials are available for a variety of tests, each with organism specific enrichment media and dyes.
- Windows®-based system software and user interface
- 21 CFR Part 11 Compliance
- Audit Trail
- Automated data archiving
- Automated report generation including Certificate of Analysis
- Monitor over 1,000 tests simultaneously
- Reading of barcodes possible
- Easy to use, operate, and understand.
Microbiological tests are easier, faster and cheaper.
- Pre-filled test vials contain ready to use growth media an indicators
- Results within hours instead of days
- Results are easy to interpret and are automatically forwarded to product release in real time, so that safe products can leave the plant faster.
- Test can be carried out by staff with basic laboratory education and experience.
- Analysis of finished products, raw materials and critical control points
Easy to use:
- Inoculate sample into Pre-filled test vials containing nutrient media and
indicators for total count, fungi and specific microbes.
- Insert the vials into the BioLumix® device.
- Enter the sample ID and test name into the system.
- Total Aerobic Count
- Coliform Bacteria
- Yeast & Mold Count
- Gram Negative
- Lactic Acid Bacteria
- Probiotic Bacteria
- Escherichia coli
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Sanitation Monitoring
- Shelf Life Prediction
- Microbial Limits
- Challenge Test (PET)
- Thermophilic Bacteria
- Psychrotrophic Bacteria