The Barocycler® EXT is the innovation behind the pressure-cycling technology, which enables application of high...
Surface plasmon resonance spectroscopy on whole cells
Manufacturer: Biosensing Instrument
The SPRm200 integrates optical microscopy and SPR and is a powerful technique for measuring binding activities of membrane proteins in situ. It allows the simultaneous measurement of phenotypical changes of the sample via bright field and binding strength and kinetics via SPR.
- Measurements of binding kinetics and affinity on whole cells
- Quantitative mapping and visualization of binding activities in real time
- Realistic binding kinetics, even with small molecules
- No need to isolate and purify ligands
- Measure biding kinetics on cells under pathological conditions
- Optional with autosampler and automatic buffer exchange and degasing pump