DNA & RNA applications
Zone of inhibition measurement
Hygiene quick tests
Sterilization of inoculation loops
Manual and automated colony counters
Rapid Microbiological Methods
Offline cell counters for breweries
Sample bags and holders
ELISA tests for pathogenic bacteria in food
Sterile sampling, dilution aid and media
Atmosphere workstations / Incubators
Work stations (anaerobic, microaerophilic)
Hypoxic Workstation for Stem Cells
Live Cell Imaging and Fluorescence Microscopy
Optimization of immune and stem cells
Portable Incubation Box
Rapid DNA typing
Equipment for Bioreactors
Online Sampling-Modules for Bioreactors
Filtration and Chromatography
High-Pressure Cell Disruption
Cell-Retention Devices, Systems for Perfusion
Proteomics Analysis sample preparation
Shaker and Shakeflasks
Controll-units for your choice of bioreactor
Manufacturer: applikon® BIOTECHNOLOGY
my-Control is a dedicated control system for the small scale bioreactors but providing the full functionality of a bigger scale control-system. MyControl has the following features:
- PID and autotuning adaptive control
- Operation via webbrowser , iPod, iPhone or iPad
- 1 up to 32 parallel my-Controllers per network
- Integrated amplifiers for agitation, pH, DO, Temperature, Level and foam
- Actuators for up to 6 variable speed pumps or micro valve additions, up to 4 Mass Flow Controllers, Heating and Cooling (via Peltier or heating blanket),condenser cooling (Peltier or cooling water)
- Spare I/O: 8 x digital output, 4 x analog in (0 – 10 V), 4 x analog out (0/4 – 20 mA)
- USB connection for Biomass or Fluorophor pH and DO One control system can control: • 250 ml up to 1000 ml MiniBio bioreactors
- 1l up to 3 liter Autoclavable bioreactors
- 3 liter Cellready single use bioreactors.
The ez-Control is an easy to use system for bioreactors and fermentors. The system accurately controls pH, Temperature, Dissolved Oxygen, Foam/Level and Agitation. The color touch screen interface guides the user through the operation. The adaptive control features allow the user to focus on the process while the controller keeps tight control on the important process parameters.
What makes this controller unique are its ease of use, its small footprint, its flexibility and its accurate control.
The system can control:
- autoclavable bioreactors,
- steam in place bioreactors,
- Appliflex single use bioreactors
- Millipore CellReady single use bioreactors
- HyClone SUB bioreactors
Although the system has a very small footprint, the capabilities are beyond any other laboratory process control system.
Some of the ez-Control highlights are:
- Simple operation through the color touch screen guides the operator and prevents errors
- Adaptive PID control guarantees the most accurate control of your process parameters
- OPC compliance eases integration in a computer network for process data handling
- User definable control loop configuration offers unique flexibility in adding other sensors to your process
- Define, store, copy and reload process configurations to reduce your experiment setup time
- Local data storage and display up to 72 hours offers complete process overview on the lab bench
- Synoptic, trending and bargraph displays supply all relevant process information in a glance
- Multiple user s levels for secure access to the process
- Can be used with classic and with fluorofor sensors (pH and oxygen) to match changing process demands
- Can integrate viable biomass sensor for measurement and control to maximize process information
- Due to the GAMP compliant development documentation the system can be used in validated processes
i-Control is an easy to operate bioreactor control system and utility console. This scalable control solution is used to control processes in bioreactor systems from laboratory scale to pilot plant and production scale. The seamless scale-ability saves time and money by offering a simpe scale-up of control strategy from research via pilot-plant to production. The i-Control is available in a Single, a Dual bioreactor set-up as well as in a Quad (4 bioreactors) configuration.
The off-the shelf system is supplied pre-configured and ready to use.
- Standard Solution
- Supplier independent
- Local Control and Display
- Integrates with factory automation system
- Cost effective
- 21CFR part 11 compliant
Request product info
The PLC Bio Console supports auxiliaries (pumps, gas supply, temperature actuators, and additional inputs) and needs a 3-phase power supply. When applied in combination with SIP/CIP bioreactors, the controller will be incorporated in a cabinet on the bioreactor skid and called i-Control and can be highly automated for sterilization and cleaning procedures. The control system can be based on an Allen Bradley PLC, a Siemens PLC or Emerson Delta V.
i-Control human interface is a color touch screen. The dedicated bioreactor control system has the most important functions available on the main page of the controller; Calibration, alarm signals, Starting/stopping of control loops, changing controller setpoints, viewing trend graphs and of course a synoptic overview of the process. Other screen views include sterilization view, Clean-In-Place view, Alarm history view and many others.
i-Control is developed to be used by biotechnologists and cell biologists. One of the key features is the simplicity of operation. The system can be operated by cell biologists and configurations can be adapted to changing process demands without the needing a controls engineer on-site.
The console communicates with BioXpert or 3rd party SCADA via OPC.
This should be of interest to you
MiniBioBundle: MiniBio and my-Control
Sensor holders TracFix
ATF™-Cell retention system
Cultivation systems BioBundle up to 19 L working volume