Zone of inhibition measurement
Hygiene quick tests
Sterilization of inoculation loops
Manual and automated colony counters
Rapid Microbiological Methods
Offline cell counters for breweries
Sample bags and holders
ELISA tests for pathogenic bacteria in food
Sterile sampling, dilution aid and media
Work stations (hypoxic)
Work stations (anaerobic, microaerophilic)
Hypoxic Workstation for Stem Cells
Live Cell Imaging and Fluorescence Microscopy
Optimization of immune and stem cells
Portable Incubation Box
Rapid DNA typing
Equipment for Bioreactors
Online Sampling-Modules for Bioreactors
Filtration and Chromatography
High-Pressure Cell Disruption
Cell-Retention Devices, Systems for Perfusion
Proteomics Analysis sample preparation
Shaker and Shakeflasks
LE-10 Basic bench-top unit for research
Electro spinning/ spraying (eStretching) is the most modern method for the production of nano and micro materials. In a multitude of applications this manufacturing technology proves its worth for complex materials, which have to comply with high requirements, like e.g. for tailor-made tissue scaffolds serving as carrier für stem cell settlement and growth
With this process one can make fibers as well as particles at room temperature conditions with the same system. Beyond the simple structures very complex nano materials can be: very precise encapsulated structures are e.g. in ball-shaped particles liquids, fibers made out of different interconnected materials, core-shell structures or hollow nano particles. For certain applications one can build fibers with distinct space orientation, physical structures and folding.
The knowledge of formulations and process conditions and the highly optimized eStretching technology of BioInicia allow the sterile production under GMP conditions or the manufacturing beyond an inert gas atmosphere. In high throughput for the production in scale of tons very definite and controlled process conditions are provided. The climate control of the temperature and relative humidity are important environmental influences onto the production process and these can here be controlled in broad ranges (also below the dew point of 0°C). Harmful solvents are removed by filtration out of the exhaust air. A multitude of safety installations provide excellent security for the operator. These systems can be configured individually onto specific conditions: diverse collectors and spraying processes.
Medical products and tissue engineering:
- For scaffold implants of bone cells, vasculature, in wound healing and tissue regeneration and so on.
- As novel carrier materials for cell growth and tissue building, which provide stem cells a suitable three dimensional environment. The carrier can be produced individually and tailor-made.
- For encapsulated cells, which are ought to be isolated from the environment.
Pharmaceuticals, food and cosmetics:
- For very sensitive, oxygen-sensitive material like aroma and flavour substances, oils, ingrediences in cosmetics, pharmaceuticals and so on.
- The multilayer production of food packaging, e.g. biohybrid cellulose foils or oxygen permeable foils.
- Encapsulation of microbes for increased food storage life or production.
- Pharmaceuticals, which are encapsulated to avoid an early metabolism.
- As a faster, energy saving alternative to freeze drying for smaller particles and with much shorter drying process times, e.g. for proteins (encapsulated or native).
- The coating of textiles with water resistant as well as vapour transmitting, dust and aerosol resistant properties.
- For the production of high-performance filters with a wide surface, high porosity and small pore sizes for a high filtration efficiency.
- For battery separators with high volume-to surface proportion, higher porosity and permeability.
The bench-to model LE-10 is ideal for the research, e.g. it‘s ideal for proof-of-concept and feasibility studies and formulations of new materials. It is designed to fit into small lab spaces. Its ergonomic design and ease of use allows for an efficient workflow.
Emitter-collector electrical voltage drop of 30kV, manual regulation of the distance range: 0-260 mm, single phase emitter with syringe pump up to 140 ml, flat stainless-steel plate collector, ventilation fan for exhaust evaporated solvents, LED lightning, touch-screen.
Second syringe pump with coaxial spinning head for core-shell fibers, electrical voltage drop of 40 kV, alternative collectors (drum, mandrel, disc), syringe heating jacket for T up to 120°C, Taylor Cone visualization system.