DNA & RNA applications
Zone of inhibition measurement
Hygiene quick tests
Sterilization of inoculation loops
Manual and automated colony counters
Rapid Microbiological Methods
Offline cell counters for breweries
Sample bags and holders
ELISA tests for pathogenic bacteria in food
Sterile sampling, dilution aid and media
Atmosphere workstations / Incubators
Work stations (anaerobic, microaerophilic)
Hypoxic Workstation for Stem Cells
Live Cell Imaging and Fluorescence Microscopy
Optimization of immune and stem cells
Portable Incubation Box
Rapid DNA typing
Equipment for Bioreactors
Online Sampling-Modules for Bioreactors
Filtration and Chromatography
High-Pressure Cell Disruption
Cell-Retention Devices, Systems for Perfusion
Proteomics Analysis sample preparation
Shaker and Shakeflasks
Precision Metering System
Manufacturer: Parker Hannifin
The ChemTecTM provides programmable feed scheduling for chemical reactors, bioreactors and fermenters either by weight or volume. Both linear and exponential feed strategies can be readily implemented. When interfaced with an electronic balance, the ChemTecTM can also be used to maintain vessel or reactor weight in diafiltration or perfusion applications, it can also act as a pH controller for pH maintenance or simple end point titration. The ChemTecTM can regulate feed or trigger alarms based on external sensors such as SciPres®, SciTemp®, as well as 3rd party analogue outputs such as turbidity sensors. It can also be interfaced with a 6 port rotary valve for automated solution handling
ChemTecTM Models: Optimal range for precision and speed of dispensing:
• ChemTecTM CP-8: 0.03 to 24.3 ml/min.
• ChemTecTM CP-120: 0.2 to 50 ml/min of low viscosity, aqueous liquids. Typical
precision 0.5% by vol. Tandem 1081 peristaltic pump head with variable
speed max. 160 RPM motor
• ChemTecTM CP-200: 10ml/min to 2 liter/min of low or high viscosity liquids.
Typical precision 0.5% by vol. Use with any thick, viscous liquids. Tandem
1082 peristaltic pump head with variable speed max. 600 RPM motor.
• ChemTecTM MP-320: 4 ml to 3 liter aliquots of organic solvents, low viscosity.
Typical precision 0.5% by vol. liquids. Magnetic gear head, 316SS chamber
with Teflon gears with variable speed max. 3400 RPM motor.
• ChemTecTM Balance Options:
o Balance with capacity of 2,000 grams x 0.01 g and 8,100 g x 0.1
resolution are most popular.
o Larger balance capacities are available
• Pressure Sensors Options:
o Use with sterilizing filters to monitor filter back pressure and to alarm
when need to change filter due to plugging up of filter.
• Documentation Software for PC:
o SciDoc® interface software with custom macros for Excel for data
compilation. Sent to you ready to use.
o Complete process analysis with graphing of data.
o Real-time verification and documentation of process parameters.
• Motor: Choice between three motors:
o 160, 600, 3600 RPM at 30VDC, 3.8 Amps, Variable Pump Speed, optically
encoded servo-controlled motors.
• Enclosure: 16 Ga, aluminum baked epoxy blue
• Pressure Range: Maximum pressure output at tandem peristaltic pump head
is 45 psi. Has single point recalibration feature.
• Pressure Displayed: Pressure displayed with a resolution of 0.1 psi; choice
of bar, psi, kpa
• I/O Ports:
1. First serial port labeled Balance, Male DB9 connector for hook-up of
2. Second Serial Port labeled "Printer", Female DB9; also used to interface
to PC for data storage in an Excel file in your PC.
3. External I/O port, Female DB37 connector; Used for remote On/Off
control of FilterTec via footswitch.
4. Optional pressure sensor interface available
• Data Entry: Membrane keyboard with auditory feedback.
• Power: 115/220-240 VAC, 60/50Hz, 75 Watts; double fused: T1AL 250V
(CE: IR35A 250 VAC)
• Use Range: 4 to 40 C, 100% Humidity
• Dimensions: 5.75” x 8.5” x 11”
• Weight: 14 lbs (6.4 kg)