DNA & RNA applications
Zone of inhibition measurement
Hygiene quick tests
Sterilization of inoculation loops
Manual and automated colony counters
Rapid Microbiological Methods
Offline cell counters for breweries
Sample bags and holders
ELISA tests for pathogenic bacteria in food
Sterile sampling, dilution aid and media
Work stations (anaerobic, microaerophilic)
Hypoxic Workstation for Stem Cells
Live Cell Imaging and Fluorescence Microscopy
Optimization of immune and stem cells
Portable Incubation Box
Rapid DNA typing
Equipment for Bioreactors
Online Sampling-Modules for Bioreactors
Filtration and Chromatography
High-Pressure Cell Disruption
Cell-Retention Devices, Systems for Perfusion
Proteomics Analysis sample preparation
Shaker and Shakeflasks
Models CF1 and CF2
High pressure cell disruption for Research and Development
Manufacturer: Constant Systems Ltd.
The CF models homogenize cell suspensions continuously with the principle of high pressure relief (known as French-Press-principle). In a free selectable pressure range up to 2700 bar (40 KPSI) all kind of cell suspensions are processed and efficiently disrupted: bacteria, yeast, algae, mammalian and insect cells, fungus etc.. Even at the highest pressure proteins are not denatured, that is why this technology is very beneficial and mostly used for protein isolation. This model is designed for applications in research, development and analytics.
The model CF1 with 1.1 KW compressor power is the smaller table variant and processes sample volumes at a speed of 100 ml/min. Automatic sample supply and hydraulic cooling are optionally available.
For processing even larger volumes, the free-standing model CF2 is available with a process speed of 400 ml/min (24 L/h) and a compressor output of 4 KW.
Viscous samples need the alternative HAIVA model option, which can be built in all four compression versions. These systems have disruption head with an enlarged inlet area for clumpy or high viscous samples, e.g. filamentous fungus or plant cell cultures.
- Free selectable pressure range up to 2700 bar (40 KPSI)
- Continuous sample processing at the push of a button
- Controlled pressure increase and preservation
- No air pressure installation necessary, just an electrical connection
- Efficient cooling of the processed sample with an optional chiller
- Automatic Stop after 3 shots of air
- Touch-screen display and operation
- Robust technology with limited maintenance needs
- Optional inlet and outlet accessory: safety outlet connections for glass bottles with Schott thread or 90° bent outlet
- Optional parts, e.g. alternative disruption heads, inlet and outlet connections
- Optional One-Shot-head: herewith one can similar like the One-Shot model process smaller sample volumes or tissue without a big loss