Compact fluorescent microscope for live cell imaging directly within a cell culture incubator
Lumascopes are small inverted microscopes that can be operated directly in a standard cell culture incubator. Long-term multi-channel recordings of cells (phase contrast, blue, green and red fluorescence) can thus be carried out without using an additional microscope environmental chamber. The Lumascope is available in different versions - from manual to completely motorized models.
Installation and operation are very simple and can easily be carried out by users without microscopy experience. In addition, the compact design helps to implement multidimensional fluorescence microscopy even in labs where only very limited space is available.
• Three-color fluorescence and phase contrast microscopy directly in cell culture incubators or workbenches possible
• Use of standard cell culture materials
• Long-life, modern LED light sources
• Optimised beam for high signal yield
• Various standard objectives can be used (2.5x - 100x)
• Power supply and control via USB port allows fast setup and easy operation
• Additional power supply (optional)
• Motorized stage (optional)
• Low cost