3D printing with live cells and "Bioink"
Manufacturer: Cellink AB
Cellink's 3D bioprinter enables the embedding of living cells directly into a 3D matrix - with high accuracy, reproducibility and ease of operation. Cellink systems offer a revolutionary bioprinting experience.
The Cellink+ is a benchtop bioprinter optimized for printing of human tissues and tissue models for 3D culture. It is a pneumatic-based extrusion bioprinter with dual print heads and UV LED curing. With a HEPA filtered positive air pressure inside the printing chamber, you can be sure that your bioprinting is sterile. Furthermore, the Cellink+ also contains a system for heating the cartridges, allowing for even more diverse uses in bioprinting.
A wide range of ready-to-use bioinks and further bioprinting consumables are available.
- Patented clean-chamber-technology (HEPA air filtration)
- Pneumatic driven printer technology
- Heated printheads allowing for bioprinting with a wide range of materials (up to 125°C)
- Dual printheads with high precision pneumatic actuation
- UV-crosslinking system (365 nm, 405 nm option)
- Minimum print resolution: 10 microns
- Programable multi-well plate printing
High temperature extrusion
|Clean Chamber Technology|
HEPA H14 filter
Dual power fans
|HEPA H13 filter|
|Printbed temperature control||4 – 60 °C||No|
|Interface||Graphical touch display||Numerical display, physical actuators|
|Build Volume, mm||130 x 90 x 70||130 x 80 x 100|
|Outer dimensions(W/D/H), mm||441 x 354 x 483||300 x 320 x 430|
|Connectivity||Ethernet, WiFi, USB||SD-card, USB|
|UV crosslinking system||365 nm, 405 nm||365 nm, 405 nm option|
|XYZ resolution||1 micron||10 microns|
|Printhead actuation||Mechanical high precision||Pneumatic high precision|