Zone of inhibition measurement
Hygiene quick tests
Sterilization of inoculation loops
Manual and automated colony counters
Rapid Microbiological Methods
Offline cell counters for breweries
Sample bags and holders
ELISA tests for pathogenic bacteria in food
Sterile sampling, dilution aid and media
Work stations (hypoxic)
Work stations (anaerobic, microaerophilic)
Hypoxic Workstation for Stem Cells
Live Cell Imaging and Fluorescence Microscopy
Optimization of immune and stem cells
Portable Incubation Box
Rapid DNA typing
Equipment for Bioreactors
Online Sampling-Modules for Bioreactors
Filtration and Chromatography
High-Pressure Cell Disruption
Cell-Retention Devices, Systems for Perfusion
Proteomics Analysis sample preparation
Shaker and Shakeflasks
I&L Biosystems – Precisely fitting solutions for your lab
I&L Biosystems is a leading distributor of innovative scientific products
The company was founded in 1991 and has been growing steadily ever since. The focus of I&L is on sales and distribution of high quality laboratory equipment to customers and researchers in the microbiology, cell biology and biotechnology markets in Germany and other European countries.
In detail, our company branches support customers in following countries:
- I&L Biosystems GmbH: Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- LA Biosystems B.V.: the Netherlands, Belgium and Luxemburg
- I&L Biosystems France SAS: France, Spain, Portugal and Italy
- I&L Biosystems UK Ltd.: United Kingdom and Ireland
- I&L Biosystems Nordic A/S: Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden
High quality of the products, competent advice and fast service are the basis for a long-lasting relationship with our customers and partners in industry, research and development.
- Competence: With our product specialists, all having degrees in various areas of natural sciences from physics through chemistry to biology and microbiology, we can relate to the specific needs of our customer. Our customer also value the rapid after sales support which the experienced technical service team provides in repairs, maintenance inspection and training.
- Consistency: Customers situated at public institutions, universities, private laboratories or DAX noted pharmaceutical industries count on our word and our dedication to their needs, so creating a long-term customer relationship.
- Sustainability: Our after sales support guarantees a professional installation and provides you during the lifetime of the product repairs, maintenance inspection and training as needed.
- Valency: We are in constant dialogue with our customers and we listen to you to enable our partners to develop products for markets through information. This is how we negotiate between users and producers to keep our partners at the cutting edge of modern science.