3M™ Petrifilm™ Enterobacteriaceae Count Plates
The 3M™ Petrifilm™ Enterobacteriaceae Count Plate is used to identify contamination in the environment and food samples in as little as 22 hours.
The 3M™ Petrifilm™ Enterobacteriaceae Count Plates are an effective method to assess environments such as post-process food contact surfaces, and help you quickly determine potential sources of contamination. This plate enumerates all coliforms as well as potential pathogens such as Salmonella, Shigella and Yersinia. Fast, accurate, results in as few as 22 hours with three easy steps:1) Inoculate - 3M™ Petrifilm™ Plates are easy to inoculate. Lift the top film and add sample 2) Incubate - The space saving design optimises incubator space and 3) Enumerate - Distinctive colonies appear in as few as 22 hours. A built in grid makes counting colonies fast and easy.
3M™ Petrifilm™ Enterobacteriaceae Count Plate enumerate all Enterobacteriaceae organisms, it provides a more inclusive picture of potential contamination. The end result is better information and better process control for a higher-quality finished product. Enterobacteriaceae are of great importance since these organisms are involved in food spoilage, and in some cases are food borne pathogens.
- Increased technician labour productivity. Reduced costs.
- Better information. Improved process control.
- A survey of 274 plants who converted to 3M™ Petrifilm™ Plates from traditional agar methods found an average labour savings of 45% and an average increased technician efficiency of 80%. The end result is higher quality product, better process control and an overall reduction in operational costs..
Our full line of easy-to-use 3M Petrifilm Plates can provide you with many benefits over traditional methods:
- Accurate results in three easy steps: inoculate, incubate and count
- Improved efficiency
- Reduced labour costs
- Standardisation of methodology
- Consistent and reliable test results
|Item number||Description||Packaging unit|
|6420||Petrifilm Enterobacteriaceae Plate||2 x 25|
|6421||Petrifilm Enterobacteriaceae Plate||40 x 25|