3M™ Petrifilm™ Yeast and Mould Count Plate
The 3M™ Petrifilm™ Yeast and Mould Count Plate can differentiate and enumerate yeast and mould in 3-5 days.
The 3M™ Petrifilm™ Yeast & Mould Count Plate identifies food borne yeast and mould in your food products and in your food processing environment. Yeast are easily differentiated from moulds on the plate. Fast, accurate, results in 3-5 days with three easy steps:1) Inoculate - 3M™ Petrifilm™ Plates are easy to inoculate. Lift the top film and add sample 2) Incubate - The space saving design optimises incubator space and 3) Enumerate - Yeast are typically indicated by small, blue-green colonies with defined edges and no foci. Moulds are indicated by large, variably-coloured colonies with diffuse edges and center foci. A built in grid facilitates counting colonies, giving you fast, precise and accurate results.
3M™ Petrifilm™ Yeast &Mold Count Plates are ready to use at any time to streamline your testing process.
- Results in 3 to 5 days. A built in grid facilitates counting colonies, giving you fast, precise and accurate results.
- Increased technician labour productivity. Reduced costs.
- A survey of 274 plants who converted to 3M™ Petrifilm™ Plates from traditional agar methods found an average labour savings of 45% and an average increased technician efficiency of 80%.
- By using labour-saving 3M Petrifilm Plates, you’ll have time to monitor your process more frequently.
- The end result is better process control, a higher quality product and an overall reduction in operational costs.
Our full line of easy-to-use 3M Petrifilm Plates can provide you with many benefits over traditional methods:
- Accurate results in three easy steps: inoculate, incubate and count
- Improved efficiency
- Reduced labour costs
- Standardisation of methodology
- Consistent and reliable test results
|Item number||Description||Packaging unit|
|6407||Petrifilm Yeast/Molds Plate||2 x 50|
|6417||Petrifilm Yeast/Molds Plate||20 x 50|