CondoCell is an isolation box for sensitive cell cultures in T-flasks, Petri dishes or multiwell plates. It captures...
InvivO2 Physoxia Workstation
Physoxic and Hypoxic Atmosphere Workchamber and Hood
Manufacturer: Baker Ruskinn
The InvivO2 workbenches give precise control over O2, CO2, temperature and humidity. They provide physiological culture conditions for cells of all types in the low oxygen range in a predefined atmosphere. It is both an incubator and a sterile workbench of the latest design with new oxygen measurement technology.
- O2 from 0.1% to 23% in 0.1% increments
- CO2 from 0.1% to 30% in 0.1% increments
- Temperature up to 45 °C in 0.1 °C increments; optional cooling system
- Humidity control via Aquasorb packs or ultrasonic nebulizer
- Quick direct hands-in access through Ezee Sleeve™ system
- Fastest interlock cycle (to 0% oxygen in 60 sec)