The BugBox series includes the smallest available workstations for anaerobic cultures. With minimal space...
Anaerobic and Microaerophilic Workstation
Manufacturer: Baker Ruskinn
The Concept-M workstations enable the cultivation of microorganisms under anaerobic and microaerophilic conditions.
In this way you obtain maximum safety and efficiency for your microbial cultures for precise and reliable results. The Concept 400-M is perfectly suited for mid-range anaerobic or microaerophilic workloads.
- Internal HEPA filtration as standard in all models (ISO class 4)
- Real-time control of O₂, temperature and humidity
- Precise temperature control up to 45°C in 0.1 °C increments
- Fast, direct hand access with Ezee Sleeve™ system
- Additional gas mixing function for microaerophilic atmospheres
- Rapid interlock cycle (to 0% oxygen in 60 - 90 s)