With Baker Ruskinns InvivO₂® 300 hypoxic chamber you can study even the most complex cell interactions under perfect...
Live cell assays under shear flow
Manufacturer: Fluxion Biosciences
Fluxion's BioFlux™ 200 system enables cell-based assays to be performed under physiological flow conditions. The use of microplates with integrated microfluidics combines the simplicity and high throughput of microplates with the quality and relevance of flow experiments.
- Up to 96 flow experiments in parallel
- Precise shear force control (0.2 - 200 dyne)
- Pulsative flow up to 75 x / min
- Automatic flow control (with changing conditions)
- Glass bottom for optimal microscopic images
- Applications: Platelet aggregation, biofilm, cell adhesion