With Baker Ruskinns InvivO₂® 300 hypoxic chamber you can study even the most complex cell interactions under perfect...
Live cell assays under shear flow
Manufacturer: Fluxion Biosciences
The BF1000 has been developed to perform flow-based assays automatically at high throughput rates. The BF1000Z consists of the BioFlux controller and a Zeiss microscope. The screw cap of the BioFlux Interface has been replaced by a faster clip cap on the BF1000Z and there is a comprehensive integrated flow control and analysis package.
- Up to 96 flow experiments in parallel
- Precise shear force control (0.2 - 200 dyne)
- Pulsative flow up to 75 x / min
- Including Zeiss microscope with individual equipment
- Software for automatic flow control and automatic image evaluation
- Applications: Platelet aggregation, biofilm, cell adhesion...