BIO X Bioprinter
3D Printing with Live Cells and "Bioink"
Manufacturer: Cellink AB
Cellink's 3D bioprinter enables the embedding of living cells directly into a 3D matrix - with high accuracy, reproducibility and ease of operation.
The BIO X bioprinter is a complete stand-alone and user friendly bioprinter. Air filtration and UV sterilization offer working conditions similar to a laminar flow hood. The flexibility of the Bio X bioprinter allows simple adaptation to diverse bioprinting protocols and requirements. With its exchangeable print head system, the BIO X offers unparalleled flexibility when selecting materials for printing. The snap-on feature offers fast exchange for a variety of print heads including chilled print heads, heated print heads, HD cameras, and more.
A wide range of standardised (quality controlled) bioinks and further bioprinting consumables are available.
• HEPA air filtration and UV sterilization
• Triple exchangeable print heads (pneumatic extrusion, syringe pump, inkjet, high temperature extrusion)
• Temperature-controlled printbed (4-60 °C)
• UV-curing system with a 365 nm & 405 nm UV-LED (Exchangeable)
• Minimum print resolution: 5 nanoliters
• XYZ positioning resolution: 2 microns
• Touch screen user interface
• Sterile and ready-to-use bioinks for a variety of different applications
High temperature extrusion
|Clean Chamber Technology|
HEPA H14 filter
Dual power fans
|HEPA H13 filter|
|Printbed temperature control||4 – 60 °C||No|
|Interface||Graphical touch display||Numerical display, physical actuators|
|Build Volume, mm||130 x 90 x 70||130 x 80 x 100|
|Outer dimensions(W/D/H), mm||441 x 354 x 483||300 x 320 x 430|
|Connectivity||Ethernet, WiFi, USB||SD-card, USB|
|UV crosslinking system||365 nm, 405 nm||365 nm, 405 nm option|
|XYZ resolution||1 micron||10 microns|
|Printhead actuation||Mechanical high precision||Pneumatic high precision|