I&L Biosystems is a leading distributor of innovative scientific products
I&L Biosystems is a leading, experienced and respected supplier of high quality laboratory equipment with excellent customer contacts and relationships within the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, life sciences, academic, and food markets.
The French company was founded during summer 2015 and has been growing ever since. The company's core business is the distribution of complex and exclusive technologies applicable in microbiology, cell biology and biotechnology within France and southern Europe (Spain, Italy and Portugal).
I&L Biosystems France stands out from its competitors by offering rapid, customer-oriented and high quality service offered by a team of highly educated and motivated employees. Technical support can be offered at customer's site or in house.
I&L Biosystems France has a close working relationship with I&L Biosystems GmbH. This collaboration offers both companies the ability to share crucial resources, such as technical service, product training, and customer support. In total there is a team of about 60 professionals for sales and support.
I&L Biosytems GmbH was founded in 1991 and has been growing steadily ever since. The focus of I&L is on sales and distribution of high quality laboratory equipment to customers and researchers in the microbiology, cell biology and biotechnology markets in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. I&L has also opened a Branch in the Netherlands, LA-Biosystems (www.la-biosystems.com) provide service in the Benelux countries. In summer 2015, I&L Biosystems France opened a new branch in Lyon, France to serve our clients in France and in the south of Europe.
High quality of the products, competent advice and fast service are the basis for a long lasting relationship with our customers and partners in industry, research and development.
• Competence: With our product specialists, all have degrees in various areas of natural sciences from physics through chemistry to biology and microbiology we can relate to the specific needs of our customer. Our customer also value the rapid after sales support the experienced technical service team provides in repairs, maintenance inspection and training.
• Consistency: Most of our customer situated at public institution, universities, private laboratories or DAX noted pharmaceutical industries count on our word and our dedication to their needs and creates so a long term customer relationship.
• Sustainability: Our after sales support guaranteed you a professional installation and provides you during the lifetime of the product repairs, maintenance inspection and training as needed.
• Valency: We are in constant dialogue with our customer and we listen to you to enable our partners to develop products for markets through information. That is how we negotiate between users and producers to keep our partners at the cutting edge of modern science.
• Quality: We have gained important partners for international co-operation with high quality of the products, competent advice and fast service.