Laboratory TFF System
Manufacturer: Parker Hannifin
PureTec® system is a software-driven lab scale TFF protein purification system that automatically monitors and adjusts trans-membrane pressure (TMP) or cross flow rate to optimize product yield. User-selectable alarms allow automatic stopping at a given concentration factor or diafiltration exchanges. When sold with SciDoc, documentation capabilities include 17 real time filtration parameters such as TMP, permeate flow rate and quantity, Normalized Water Permeability (NWP), concentration factor, and other parameters over time. The automatic documentation and alarm system allows the user to focus on other tasks while the system is running.
The PureTec® includes operational safety alarms and automated shutdown when filtration benchmarks have been achieved. PureTec maintains user-selected trans-membrane pressure during TFF / Cross-Flow Filtration / Protein Purification operations.
A 500 ml retentate vessel (polysulfone) with magnetic stirrer is included; 50 ml and 1000 ml retentate vessels are available options. Programmable peristaltic system generates a flow rate up 4.0 liters/minute with high precision. The system also includes three disposable pressure sensors for monitoring feed, retentate and permeate line pressure and a electronic scale for monitoring permeate collection rate.
- Dimensions: 5.75”x 8.5” x 11”
- Weight: 14 lbs (6.kg)
- Enclosure: 16 Ga, aluminum baked epoxy blue
- Pressure Range: Maximum pressure output at tandem peristaltic pump head is 45 psi. Has single point recalibration feature.
- Pressure Displayed: Pressure displayed with a resolution of 0.1 psi; choice of bar, psi, kpa
- I/O Ports:
- First serial port labeled Balance, Male DB9 connector for hook-up of electronic scale.
- Second Serial Port labeled "Printer", Female DB9; also used to interface to PC for data storage in an Excel file in your PC.
- External I/O port, Female DB37 connector; Used for remote On/Off control of PureTec via footswitch.
- Optional pressure sensor interface available
- Data Entry: Membrane keyboard with auditory feedback.
- Power: 115/220-240 V/AC
- Use Range: 4 to 40 °C, 100% Humidity