Innovative UV/VIS Spectrophotometer
Manufacturer: C Technologies Inc.
The SoloVPE and Slope Spectroscopy method offers a quick, user-friendly technique for precise measurement of even highly concentrated samples without predilution. The system overcomes the limited measurement range of conventional spectrometers by employing variable pathlengths. Based on Beer-Lambert Law, the SoloVPE determines a slope from absorbance vs. pathlength instead of a single reading to calculate the concentration of a substance. This enables you to perform a direct measurement over a wide concentration range without prior pipetting steps or baseline corrections. The system includes the SoloVPE, an Agilent Cary 60 as light source as well as a PC and software.
At a glance:
- Robust and flexible UV/VIS spectroscopy
- no dilution or baseline correction
- Large concentration range (e.g. Antibodies 0.05 mg/mL – 300 mg/mL)
- Low sample volume (> 10 µL)
- Fast results (< 1 min)
- Precise (< 2% deviation)
- Software 21 CFR part 11 compliant
- Optional qualification (IQ/OQ) on site