High pressure cell disruption for micro volumes
Manufacturer: Constant Systems Ltd.
The bench-top model One-shot from Constant Systems homogenizes cell suspensions with the principle of high pressure relief (known as French-Press-principle). In a free selectable pressure range up to 2700 bar (40 KPSI) all kind of cell suspensions, pellets and humid tissue processed: bacteria, yeast, algae, mammalian and insect cells, fungus etc.. This model is designed for small sample volume in research and analytics.
- Defined conditions: controlled pressure increase and preservation by patented hydraulics
- Sample volume per shot: 1 – 8 ml
- Dead volume: 100 µl
- Cooling of product through precooled, solid steel components
- Good usage in walk-in refrigerator room (T>0°C)
- Robust technology with limited maintenance needs