Automated hemagglutination analyzer
Manufacturer: InDevR Inc.
The new Cypher OneTM System allows automatic analysis of hemagglutination (HA) and hemagglutination inhibition (HI) tests using high-resolution imaging. This allows for standardized interpretation as well as a digitalization of the HA / HI results. Each 96 well microtitre plate (U- and V-bottom) can be analyzed with high sensitivity, accuracy and reproducibility. The algorithmic analysis of the Cypher OneTM software offers advantages leading to greater utility from ‘non expert’ technicians and subjective, manual evaluation of the HA / HI titers are significantly improved upon. Through the digital recording of the images, the result can be recalled for checking and re-analyzed as required.
- Standardized interpretation of HA / HI results
- Automatic high-resolution imaging of the 96-microtiter plate (U- and V-bottom)
- High sensitivity, accuracy and reproducibility
- Digital, traceable recording of HA / HI results
- Short and simple workflow
- Complies with 21 CFR Part 11 and Annex 11 conditions