Thawing platform for high throughput and automated systems
Heliport brings a new paradigm to procedural sample handling. Utilizing the same convection principle as the Station One, Heliport is the first sample thawing system built specifically for automation integration. Heliport’s powerful convection system reduces thaw times up to 75%, while allowing seamless transition of thawed samples directly into your automated process.
Heliport features an expanded thawing surface for large sample arrays, accommodating up to 11 microplates or microtube racks. Included accessory cradles enable custom configurable sample layouts and easy matrixing to automated scripts. Seven jumbo fans provide sufficient fan power to thaw everything in your freezer quickly and reproducibly. And Heliport accomplishes all of this with no excess input of heat, no tweaking of controls and no calibration or maintenance required.
Heli port also features a remote I/O port for simple integration with Tecan EVO* series liquid handlers, or any automated platform you may be running. Allowing you to easily integrate safe, efficient and reproducible thawing of up to one thousand samples in as little as fifteen minutes! All within your existing automated process. It’s great for bench top use too!
- Complete thawing of 1000 samples in only 15 minutes
- Seven 92mm fans for over 3.4 cubic meters / min convection power
- Large, customizable thawing surface for up to 11 microtiter plates or microtube racks
- 11 cradles for positioning of microtiter plates in portrait or landscape orientation
- Plug-and-Play integration in Tecan SMIO boards or other 24V auxiliary power supplies