Manufacturer: Neogen Europe Ltd.
Increase your efficiency and add profits with labor savings. BioLumix® delivers shorter sample preparation, automated real-time communication, fast product release and early warning of contamination.
The BioLumix® System consists of three components:
- The BioLumix® modular instrument can monitor up to 32 vials simultaneously
- The instruments incubator can be set to any temperature between 18-65°C
- Results are available in the same work shift
- Up to three instruments can be stacked
- Compact instruments save laboratory space
- Pre-filled test vials contain ready to use growth media and indicators
- Can be stored at room temperature
- Limit of detection is one single viable microorganism
- After completion of the test the liquid culture can be used to perform further tests
- Vials are available for a variety of tests, each with organism specific enrichment media and dyes.
- Windows®-based system software and user interface
- 21 CFR Part 11 Compliance
- Audit Trail
- Automated data archiving
- Automated report generation including Certificate of Analysis
- Monitor over 1,000 tests simultaneously
- Reading of barcodes possible
- Easy to use, operate, and understand.
Microbiological tests are easier, faster and cheaper.
- Pre-filled test vials contain ready to use growth media an indicators
- Results within hours instead of days
- Results are easy to interpret and are automatically forwarded to product release in real time, so that safe products can leave the plant faster.
- Test can be carried out by staff with basic laboratory education and experience.
- Analysis of finished products, raw materials and critical control points
Easy to use:
- Inoculate sample into Pre-filled test vials containing nutrient media and
indicators for total count, fungi and specific microbes.
- Insert the vials into the BioLumix® device.
- Enter the sample ID and test name into the system.
- Total Aerobic Count
- Coliform Bacteria
- Yeast & Mold Count
- Gram Negative
- Lactic Acid Bacteria
- Probiotic Bacteria
- Escherichia coli
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Sanitation Monitoring
- Shelf Life Prediction
- Microbial Limits
- Challenge Test (PET)
- Thermophilic Bacteria
- Psychrotrophic Bacteria