The Barocycler® EXT is the innovation behind the pressure-cycling technology, which enables application of high...
Models CF1 and CF2
High pressure cell disruption - research to production
Manufacturer: Constant Systems Ltd.
The high-pressure homogenizers from Constant Systems Ltd. enable efficient and reproducible lysis of various cell types - such as E. coli and very robust organisms like yeasts, algae and gram-positive bacteria. The product range offers solutions for smaller research experiments up to applications in larger production plants.
- Free selectable pressure range up to 2700 bar (40 KPSI)
- Continuous sample processing at the push of a button
- Robust technology with limited maintenance needs
- No air pressure installation necessary, just an electrical connection
- Efficient cooling of the processed sample with an optional chiller
- Automatic Stop after 3 shots of air