The WOLF® Cell Sorter allows for gentle analysis, sorting and plating of cells based on its microfluidic technology....
High throughput system for single cell research/NGS
Manufacturer: Dolomite Bio
The Nadia Instrument is a high throughput, automated, microfluidic droplet-based platform for single cell research that encapsulates samples in parallel.
- Automation: Fully automated sample encapsulation
- Ease of use: Automatic detection of application-specific cartridges and sample loading guide lights.
- Scalability: Processing capability of up to 8 samples in parallel.
- Temperature control: Automated sample chilling to maintain transcriptome state.
- Single use cartridge: to avoid cross contamination
- Truly single cell: Ultra low cell doublet rates due to gentle cell agitation