The WOLF® Cell Sorter allows for gentle analysis, sorting and plating of cells based on its microfluidic technology....
Manufacturer: Axolotl Biosystems
AXO A3 is the next-generation 3D bioprinting system which combines melt electrowriting, pneumatic extrusion-based, and mechanical driven extrusion-based bioprinting on the same platform.
- An easy to use, plug & play benchtop 3D Bioprinter
- Comes with Printhead attachment slots for up to three Toolheads
- Versatile, open 3D Bioprinting platform with optional Melt Electrowriting (MEW) feature
- Wide pressure (0 to 880 kPA) and temperature range (-10°C to 265°C); UV sterilization system
- Performing 3D bioprints with up to 3 different materials per scaffold
- Supported File Types: STL and gcode