The Lumascope™ compact-microscopes make it possible to examine cells directly in their "familiar environment". The...
Bioreactor with biaxial rotation for Tissue Engineering
Manufacturer: Quinxell Technologies Pte Ltd
The TisXell system provides the optimal environment for strong growth and high proliferation rates of cell cultures. The controlled environmental conditions in the biaxial bioreactor allow very good nutrient and gas supply and also trigger cellular mechanotransduction signaling pathways that stimulate tissue growth on 3D scaffolds.
- Process types: biaxial, uniaxial and swinging
- Swinging arm rotation: 1 - 12 rpm
- Chamber rotation: 1 - 35 rpm
- Cultivation chambers in sizes of 50 ml, 500 ml and 1000 ml
- Flow rates for perfusion: 3 - 500 ml/min
- Gas exchange via “Oxygenator Column”