High pressure generator
Manufacturer: Pressure BioSciences Inc.
The HUB 440 is a high pressure generator for research und analytics. It allows a user programed, cyclic impact of very high pressure onto a fluid sample. The pressure built-up occurs with a patented, mechanic technique and is transferred as hydrostatic pressure to the sample. For a precise tempering is a chiller connection provided.
Pressure range HUB440: 35 – 4000 bar (0,5 – 58 KPSI)
- Fast change of pressure, programmed pressure profile: sinus, triangle, rectangle, sawtooth
- Max. pressure built-up in less than2 seconds
- Sample volume range: 1-10 ml
- Software for data acquisition and analysis (LabViewTM program)
- Data logging for pressure and temperature: up to 12 channels
- Manual and analog external signal control
- Equal energy distribution all over the whole sample
- Biologic research: cell lysis, spores germination studies, deep sea research, pathogen inactivation, microbiologic high pressure inactivation of food
- Biochemical research: enzymatic activity, protein aggregation, protein conformation studies
- Chemical research: EPR/NMR spectroscopy, UPLC ( Ultra Performance Liquid Chromatography), reaction kinetics, chemical synthesis under high pressure conditions
- Physical research: compression experiments, material research, thermodynamic investigations