Serial Dilution System
Manufacturer: iNLABTEC AG
The Inlabtec Serial Dilution System is a revolution in performing of serial dilution for colony count, one of the most time consuming and exhausting work in microbiology routine labs.
The major benefits to standard methods:
- Faster, easier and safer sample dilution
- Reliable and intrinsically safe work process
- Cost – efficient
- Preserving resources
- High build quality – Swiss Made
The innovative system to perform serial dilution:
Instead of going through the labour intensive process of preparing test tubes – users can benefit from the sterile, single use Serial Dilution Bags.
- Automation and simplification reduce the normal workflow up to 60%
- No cumbersome handling of caps or seals during pipetting
- Intrinsically safe and comfortable pipetting avoids stress and mistakes
- No need for operators to perform manual sample vortexing
- Cost effective and time savings already at low sample throughput
- Economic consumables ensure low costs and fast payback
- Ultrapure Dilution Bags guarantee highest detection sensitivity
- Closed sterile system – no contamination by samples or environment
- Low maintenance and immediately ready for use
- Use of any available diluent from bottle/container
- Lower waste volume and reduced costs for decontamination and waste disposal
- Now risk of injury or danger of infection by glass breakage
Two fixed volumes pipette Socorex Acura 810L 1 + 0.1 ml
For microbiology testing, manual, with two calibrated volumes, allows sequential pipetting of 1ml, 0.1 ml or 1.1ml with one sample aspiration of 1.1 ml, for standard 1 ml tips.
The Socorex Acura 810L is the perfect add-on to the Inlabtec Serial-Diluter System. In combination with the manual two fixed volume pipette Socorex Acura 810L 1 + 0.1 ml dilutions and the subsequent inoculations of Petri dishes are even faster because with one sample aspiration and only one sample tip two calibrated volumes of 1 ml and 0.1 ml can be dispensed.
The pipette is undissected fully autoclavable and can be delivered with SCS Certificate.