The Concept-M workstations enable the cultivation of microorganisms under anaerobic and microaerophilic conditions....
InvivO2 300 Hypoxia Workstation
Compact workstation for microaerophilic applications
Manufacturer: Baker Ruskinn
With Ruskinns InvivO2 300 hypoxic chamber you can study even the most complex cell interactions under perfect hypoxic or anoxic conditions: The workstation provides accurate, stable, and user-defined oxygen, carbon dioxide, temperature and humidity control, creating the optimal environment for cell culture and translational research.
- O2 control: from 0,0% to 20,9% in 0,1% increments
- CO2 control: from 0,0 % to 30,0 % in 0,1 % increments
- Temperature: from ambient +5°C to +45°C
- Humidity control: from ambient to 85% RH
- Economic minimal gas consumption
- O2 one touch calibration