The Barocycler® EXT is the innovation behind the pressure-cycling technology, which enables application of high...
Surface plasmon resonance spectroscopy on whole cells
Manufacturer: Biosensing Instrument
The SPRm200 integrates optical microscopy and SPR and is a powerful technique for measuring binding activities of membrane proteins in situ. Measurements start where other technologies have already failed.
- Measurements of binding kinetics and affinity on whole cells
- Quantitative mapping and visualization of binding activities in real time
- Realistic binding kinetics, even with small molecules
- No need to isolate and purify ligands
- Measure biding kinetics on cells under pathological conditions
- Optional with autosampler and automatic buffer exchange and degasing pump