The Concept workstations enable the cultivation of microorganisms under anaerobic and microaerophilic conditions. In...
Compact Workstation for anaerobic conditions
Manufacturer: Baker Ruskinn
The BugBox series includes the smallest available workstations for anaerobic cultures. With minimal space requirements and gas consumption, they provide a stable, anoxic atmosphere for your microorganisms.
- Precise temperature control up to 45°C in 0.1 °C increments
- Humidity control from environment up to 85% RH
- Strictly anoxic atmosphere through H₂/N₂-gas mix and palladium catalyst
- Minimal footprint (80 cm width)
- Direct hand access with Ezee SleeveTM system
- Material transfer via interlock in only 15 seconds