The WOLF® Cell Sorter allows for gentle analysis, sorting and plating of cells based on its microfluidic technology....
Manufacturer: Axolotl Biosystems
AXO A6 is a versatile multitasking 3D biofabrication station. With its six independent printhead slots, A6 can perform multiphased bioprinting.
- Versatile, open 3D Bioprinting platform with optional Melt Electrowriting (MEW) and Electrospinning feature
- 3D bioprints with up 6 different materials per scaffold
- Smart printheads, easy attachement, exchangeable, independant temperature control
- Precise calibration system embedded in printbed
- Wide pressure (0 to 880 kPA) and temperature range (-10°C to 265°C); HEPA and UV sterilization system
- Filter between syringe and airways to prevent contamination of biomaterials in syringe