Colony Counters & Inhibition Zone
Gas burners & Accessories
Lab Homogenizers & Accessories
Rapid Microbiological Methods
Water Activity Measurements
The DWS Hypoxyworkstations are ideal for cell and tissue culture researchers who like to accurately control oxygen, carbon dioxide, temperature and humidity.
Zone of inhibition measurement
Sample bags and holders
Automated Cell Imagers
Equipment for Bioreactors
Filtration and Chromatography
High-Pressure Protein Digestion
High-Pressure Cell Disruption
Online Measurement of Biomass
Whitley DG250 Workstation
Manufacturer: Don Whitley Scientific Ltd
The Whitley DG250 Anaerobic Workstation is used when there is a need to easily process, culture and examine anaerobic samples without exposure to atmospheric oxygen. This workstation has a small footprint yet can accommodate 270 x 90mm Petri dishes whilst retaining a generous working area. For emergency anaerobic incubation it will hold up to 400 plates.
- 33% more capacity than any other unit of comparable size so you get more space for your money.
- The user portholes act as two mini-airlocks so you can transfer plates at the same time as entering/exiting the workstation.
- The whole top can be lifted off for thorough cleaning and the transfer of bulk samples and equipment.
- Built-in, fully automatic humidity control system that requires no user maintenance.
- Available with automatic sleeve gassing system operated by foot-switch so you can ensure the correct conditions and use gas supplies efficiently.
The DG250 can also operate as a microaerobic or hypoxic chamber with the correct gasses connected. This could be ideal for short projects or small research experiments. Please contact us for further information.